Monday, February 22, 2010

Space Ork "Army"

Rapid progress on the Rogue Trader project (OK "rapid" may be relative).

The Orks are finished for now. I have another half-dozen models in progress (they are the sculpts I'm not overly fond of) and two of the crazy half-tracked flamethrower vehicles, but they are really excess to the requirements of the scenario I have in mind.
I've decided that the army will be called the "Red Star Boyz" and their symbol will be, well, a red star.
Space Marines are next up!

2 comments:

Greg B said...

Looks awesome dude! As for the rate of progress, it seems pretty rapid to me!

I haven't played Rogue Trader in soooooo long, but that actually seems like a huge force for a 1st Edition 40k game...

DaveV said...

Loving the old school Orks.

I remember KevinH playing with these kinds of forces. The Ork dreadnoughts blew up real good, often taking their opponents with them...